Hair transplant for women has seriously increased numerous females who are seeking hair transplant procedure to provide a solution to for hair thinning permanently.
Loss of hair in males and females varies in numerous ways. Hair loss for men is especially of androgen form when in women might be a many other reasons. Also, menopause or hormones could affect growth of hair and thinning hair for women.
Females generally realize hair loss which starts slowly spreads over top of the scalp. Woman type thinning hair, androgenic alopecia, is the general term for loss of hair in females.
The ideal way to assess the woman loss of hair type is through a personalized consultation. Hair transplant procedure is an easy operation, where naturally growing follicles of hair are removed from donor area to the recipient area to cover of the bald area as well as a visually natural effect.
Hair transplant for women – Are You a Good Candidate?
According to professionals, around two – five percent of females are in fact candidates for hair transplant operation.These particular steps are regarded before patients make a decision to continue with hair transplantation.
- Females who suffered former cosmetic surgery and are worried about hair-loss over the incision sites.
- Females who are suffering hair-loss because of trauma, or some accidents.
- Females who’ve had thinning hair as a result of traction Alopecia (non hormonal).
- Females who’ve a unique type of hair loss, almost like that of men type of hair thinning.
- Females with alopecia marginalis, a complaint that seems to be much like traction alopecia.
How Would Be Hair Transplant for Women Assessed by the Experts?
- Initial consultation which will evaluate if the person is the ideal candidate for hair transplantation.
- Skin flexibility.
- Evaluation of the donor site to identify the highest amount of follicular units which might be received in a hair transplant surgery.
- Evaluation of the recipient area to decide the ultimate amount of grafts essential for restoration.
- The price of the surgery based on the technique used (FUE).
Once the decision is made for going forward having a hair transplant surgery some of the following consider:
- Clarification of pre-operative guidelines.
- Health background and medical records.
- Pictures of the recipient area for analysis of the result.
- Begin with hair transplant operation.
Please click here to get a free quote to start your evaluation today and learn more about hair transplant for women with a distinct price quote.