Cosmetic eye surgery, also called blepharoplasty, increases the physical appearance of both the upper eyelids, and lower eyelids. It offers a re-energized visual appeal to the area of the eyes, makes you feel more relaxed and confident.
Curable situations of eye lift surgery:
- Upper eyelid surgery can eliminate extra fat tissues which seem as swelling within the upper eyelids.
- Loosing or sagging skin which causes creases or affects on natural contour of the upper eyelid, in some cases damaging vision, can be remedied by eye lift surgery.
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty can clear away extra skin and wrinkles from the lower eyelid.
- Eye Bags below the eyes could be fixed by blepharoplasty.
- Lower eyelid surgery can treat droopiness from the lower eyelids, displaying white under the iris (colored area of the eye).
What Are the Risks for Cosmetic Eye Surgery?
Cosmetic eye surgery might not be perfect for everyone because of the following reasons; pre-existing health conditions that can have the risks in the operation such as, dry eye, hypertension, hypothyroidism and Graves’ disorder or some other circulatory troubles, heart problems, diabetic issues, glaucoma and detached retina. If you have problems of some of these disorders an examination of the appropriateness will probably be made after you have received an entire health background.
Risks through this treatment, supposing operation is performed by a properly qualified oculoplastic surgeon and the patient has adopted the health advice presented are occasional and most likely minor. However, all operation has a risk, the minor risks which can cause double or blurred eye-sight for a couple days, short-term swelling at the corner of the eyelids; vision asymmetry in recovery or scarring. Small whiteheads might appear soon after stitches are removed. However, these can be taken out having a good needle. Some of the patients can have more dangerous complications such as trouble closing their eyes while they asleep, in some case this can be long-lasting. Another uncommon side-effect is ectropion when the lower lids are pulled down. In this situation, additional surgery may be needed.
Am I a good candidate for Cosmetic Eye Surgery?
A cosmetic eye surgery is generally accomplished on patients who’ve healthful facial muscles and tissue and have realistic objectives for progress of the upper or lower eyelids and area.
Patients go through cosmetic eye surgery for themselves, to not satisfy another person’s wishes in order to seek to match any type of ideal image.
Who are good candidates for cosmetic eye surgery?
- Healthy people who don’t have a life-threatening disease or health concerns which can damage recovery
- Non smokers
- Men and women having a positive mindset and particular plans in the mind for cosmetic eye surgery
- People without having serious eye problems
Patients have to tell their surgeon if they have any kind of these health conditions:
- Thyroid diseases such as Graves’ disease and below or over active thyroid
- Eye diseases such as, dry eye or a detached retina, glaucoma
- Heart disease, hypertension or some other diabetes or circulatory disorders
Cosmetic Eye Surgery in Turkey
Our medical tourism agency provides you with globally highly regarded cosmetic surgery professionals and certified hospitals and clinics in Turkey that will manage your eye lift surgery. With our agency you can feel safe and confident which we’ll give you support and the best service with carefully chosen cosmetic clinics or hospitals and doctors, more affordable eye lifts surgery costs, and an excellent vacation opportunity meeting all the needs and worldwide standards to have a successful cosmetic eye surgery.
– All the transfers while in Turkey between the airport, hotel, and hospital will be managing our team.
– You will have a highly trained translator to overcome communication problems.
Get a free quote from our consultants
You can get a free quote from our consultants who will provide you all the information about your medical travel and details for cosmetic eye surgery. Please click here to fill the form.