Cosmetic surgery breast augmentation is considered one of the most desired cosmetic surgery procedures. A lot of women would like to correct the balance, shape and size of the breasts for a variety of reasons. Regardless you desire to improve the breasts post-pregnancy, have a more proportional figure, or wish to basically enhance your self-confidence, cosmetic surgery breast augmentation is a risk-free and impressive solution. The operation should only be achieved by a qualified, board-certified cosmetic surgeon who are able to provide the results you need with minimum risk. Prior to going through cosmetic surgery breast augmentation procedure, make sure you are knowledgeable of each of the essential details. Our team have detailed useful information about cosmetic surgery breast augmentation below. Please keep reading which enables you to make a decision if breast augmentation operation is ideal for you.
Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery Breast Augmentation
Patients can experience several of outstanding benefits of cosmetic surgery breast augmentation, including:
- Increase your physical appearance
- Improve self esteem
- Expand apparel options
- Control how the body appears
- Natural results in appearance
- Making a decision on shape and size of breasts
- Harmless operation
- Quite high rate of success
Am I a good candidate for cosmetic surgery breast augmentation?
A number of these particular circumstances might point to that you’re a good candidate for breast augmentation procedure:
- Patients are frustrated by the emotion which your breasts are very small
- Clothes which fit nicely around your hips are generally too big at the bust line
- Patients feel nervous dressed in a swimwear or form fitting top
- Patients’ breasts have gotten small sized and lost their hardness after you have children
- Fat loss has changed the shape and size of the breasts
- One side of the breasts is remarkably smaller than the other one
Cosmetic Surgery Breast Augmentation Procedure
Prior to starting the operation, you will have an initial consultation and we will discuss your cosmetic objectives and discover the best approach to achieve those goals. The whole operation typically takes1 to 2 hours, and goes as the following:
- The patient is provided a general anesthesia to be 100 % unconscious during the operation.
- A small incision is conducted both at the crease of the breast, around the nipple, or underneath the under the arm.
- The implant, which is made of either silicone or saline, will be inserted into the right position both under the chest muscle or above the chest muscle.
- The incisions are sutured closed.
The surgeon will provide you the information about after care recommendations which means you can stay away from complications this will let you have speedy and safe safe recovery. You will need to wear bandages and gauze for a few days following the operation. During the recovery time period it is suggested that you’ve another person take care of you, because you might feel sore or tired. Results will be visible instantly plus more so when the swelling decreases. Furthermore, scarring will disappear after a couple of months and turn into almost invisible.
What cosmetic surgery breast augmentation will not do
Cosmetic surgery breast augmentation will not adjust significantly drooping breasts. If you would like your breasts to appear fuller and to be lifted as a result of sagging, a breast lift might be needed together with breast augmentation.
Breast lifting can usually be done at the same time with breast augmentation or might require an additional operation. Your cosmetic surgeon will help you to make the decision.