Cataract surgery cost will depend on many factors, such as the kind of treatment you receive. The location where you live is also an element, based on living costs which help set the standard cataract surgery cost. However, a medical travel to Turkey can be very helpful for the medical tourists planning to get rid of expensive medical expenses of the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, and the other countries in Europe. Cataract surgery in Turkey with multifocal lens implants is available at a small percentage of the cost you might pay in those countries.
Cataract Surgery Cost in Turkey
- Cataract surgery cost in Turkey is usually 30-50% lower than what a patients might pay for the same or similar surgery in the developed countries.
- Although with the expense of travel and accommodations, cataract surgery cost in Turkey are more economical.
- If you receive cataract surgery in Turkey, you will also have the opportunity for a fantastic vacation.
- Turkish eye clinics and hospitals in our network have very high quality facilities, services, and board- certified doctors. Most of these surgeons constantly have participated operative lessons and conferences to upgrade their skills with the latest surgical techniques. Therefore, lower cost offer our patients the best eye treatments with the latest modern technology.
- There is no long waiting times for cataract surgery in Turkey will not need you to wait extended periods as opposed to Europe and North America.
- There are plenty of well known hospitals in our network and most of them have JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation.
What is cataract surgery cost involved?
Cataract surgery cost is reasonably standard between eye clinics or hospitals for the procedure and surgeon service fees. Therefore, the cost variations are typically because of the sort of lens applied. When contemplating the price of the replacing IOL it is crucial to weight the advantages between a monofocal and multifocal lense.
– Monofocal lenses would be the most affordable IOL option as well as the most often applied lense. This kind of lens is a lot more probably be covered with insurance policies, decreasing the expenses of the cataract surgery. The surgeons place monofocal lenses after cataract removal mostly needs recommended glasses to read or viewing objects far away. (Based on the part of eyesight the lens focused) Therefore, it is essential to despite the price of glasses on the total price of cataract surgery when selecting between monofocal and multifocal lenses.
– Multifocal lenses might be more costly than monofocals and aren’t supplied by the most NHS eye clinics or hospitals. Regarding patients who wish to correct extra eyesight difficulties, such as near or far viewing, without the decline of another eye-sight, multifocal IOLs can be a more economically ideal option as being the higher rate of the lense is balanced by not required to spend on glasses after operation. Most of the cataract patients who select private procedure above NHS, achieve this to switch the natural lens when using the more professional multifocal lens.
Generally, cataract surgery cost for per eye cataract removal surgery between 1500-3000 USD in Turkey. Cataract surgery cost also includes free consultation, the taxes, medicines, examinations and check-up, translator for all communication needs, transfers between airport, hotels and hospitals.
Get a Free Quote for cataract surgery cost
Would you like to get a free quote for a cataract surgery, or more detailed information about cataract operation? Please, click here to fill the form…