Lasik eye surgery cost varies extensively from one hospital to a different and is dependent upon many reasons. The actual worldwide standard is LASIK along with other refractive surgery costs are offered for each eye.
Understand that one Lasik treatment is equal to only 1 eye, even though both eyes can be corrected within the same day. Therefore the cost quoted for the treatment increases if you plan to receive both eyes corrected.
Lasik surgeons may also add additional costs for newer technologies such as wavefront evaluation for extra-precise corrections.
In addition, you may be charged more for all laser Lasik, also known as bladeless Lasik where a laser is utilized rather than a bladed device to produce the flap over the front of the eye. In LASIK, this thin flap is lifted to ensure laser energy does apply to form the eye, after which changed to provide as a natural bandage.
How to compare Lasik Eye Surgery Cost Overseas
If you confuse about what the eye clinics or hospitals might charge for Lasik Surgery;
The information here is to help you compare the quote you received for a treatment with the other eye clinics or hospitals usually charge.
Before deciding for an eye clinic, hospital or travel with a medical tourism provider, consider:
Does the quote drop within standard ranges for the same procedure?
- Whether the quote is noticeably higher than standard prices does the eye clinic or hospital has top-quality credentials which help explain the additional cost?
- Whether the quote is noticeably less than standard prices, is the eye surgeon fairly unskilled or inexperienced? Are you sure you have the quote with the total price?
- Be aware that a couple of eye surgeons ask for reasonably limited Lasik eye surgery cost which doesn’t include wavefront technology. If
- Lasik eye surgery cost is more than than $2,000 each eye, then you should take into consideration a higher tech wavefront-guided surgery which might cost exactly the same or better.
– Each time a single Lasik Eye Surgery cost is quoted, remember to ask these questions:
- Am I going to have a laser-created flap?
- Is my surgery going to be wavefront-guided?
- This short information would help you compare the kind of treatment you have with the prices listed in the quote.
Moreover, listen your local eye surgeon advices and do more research online concerning the right operation of your eye requirements and budget.
Lasik Eye Surgery Cost in Turkey
The most of the insurance providers do not cover Lasik eye surgery cost because it is regarded as elective surgery. Lately numerous medical tourists from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, undergo for LASIK eye surgery in Turkey to be able to combine an excellent vacation and have the eye treatment without spending lots of money on their medical expenses. For example, the patients easily can save up to 50% on their medical costs with LASIK surgery eye surgery cost is around 5,000 Euros in Europe, it can cost 500 to 900 Euros in country.
I understand Lasik Eye Surgery Cost is reasonable in Turkey, but how is the quality of the procedure?
Lower Lasik eye surgery cost does not mean the lower quality of the facilities, surgeons, or hospitals in the country. Most of the eye clinics and hospitals have state-of-the-art devices and they use the most modern technology (Wavefront) for the treatments and procedures. In addition, some of the hospitals are accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International) as well as highly qualified and experienced LASIK eye surgery doctors in Turkey.
Please click here to get a free quote to learn more about Lasik Eye Surgery Cost in Turkey.