Foreign patients can find a lot of private hospitals in Turkey with great amenities, as well as each major city have a public hospital.
Having your travel or health care for many foreigners all over the world, Turkey is the ideal destination who offers high quality of healthcare services.
In the last ten years private medical care has grown in Turkey. The hospitals in Turkey are on a level of international standards in terms of experience and technology besides agreements with a variety of insurance agencies. Therefore, it’s crucial to offer beneficial medical care insurance.
On the other hand, hospitals in Turkey might not sometimes have the exact conditions as in your country. However, the hospitals in Turkey, have the most reputed and qualified doctors, specifically at the private hospitals. Several years ago, the policies are prepared and applied to enhance the standards at the hospitals in Turkey that makes a significant difference in the medical service they provide to foreign patients.
Accredited Hospitals in Turkey
Turkey is gradually appearing to be an alternative health tourism destination. Hospitals in Turkey provides affordable but the world class health care services. High quality of healthcare and medical standards are assessed by Turkish ministry of health besides other private medical care organizations. The most well-known association is Turkish Accredited Hospitals Association (TAHA) that manages the high quality standards between its JCI (Joint International Commission) accredited members.
The majority of the hospitals in Turkey are accredited by domestic and international institutions such as ISO, TAHA, TMA (Turkish Medical Association) JCI, also some of them are associated with global medical service providers such as Harvard Medical School and John Hopkins.
Features of Hospitals for Medical Tourism Turkey
- Some of the special medical care services in Turkey
- There are 43 top JCI accredited hospitals in Turkey
- Many hospitals and clinics provide state of the art medical care services
- Communicating in English speaking board certified health professionals and medical staff in many of the hospitals in Turkey
- Some hospitals in Turkey are associated with top global medical providers such as John Hopkins US and Harvard Medical School
- Clinics and hospitals have modern healthcare and medical technology.
- According to Consulate of America in Istanbul, greater than 35% medical staffs in Turkey are educated and trained in The United States as well as other developed western countries.
- Roughly 40-50% significant difference in expenses of medical care services when compared with US or UK.
Health Tourism to Turkey provides medical tourism and treatments at major hospitals in Turkey. Please fill out our Free Quote in this article for additional information and medical care quotes from the hospitals who we have worked together.