Medical travel companies who work with the largest private hospitals globally provide the unique international patients service for medical treatment abroad. The companies receive foreign patients from all over the world for medical care. The customer support is built especially to offer the demands of foreign patients. Their team take care of all the details about patients’ medical trips.
Medical Treatment Abroad Step One:
The particular Quote and Consulting
- 24 hour respond to your quote request
- The medical package usually depends on the needs such as hotel stay, joining a tour, etc…
The Management team will gather your private and family health background which includes any essential diagnostic tests, diagnostic images, as well as the most recent diagnoses. For cosmetic surgery foreign patients, pictures from the surgical treatment area are also going to be needed. All data are managed with maximum concentration on patient information security and privacy.
Communication with your surgeon or doctor:
Not every case needs a surgical procedure consultation. However, more complicated operations, or foreign patients with health conditions, might require a number of contacts with the surgeon – e-mail, telephone or video conference. The team manager will coordinate the essential arrangements without charge or obligation for you.
The management team will focus on your case:
The medical treatment management team and patient coordinator will handle all the trip and treatment needs, which enable it to answer any inquiries you might have about partner hospital facilities, services, treatment costs, and surgeons or doctors.
Medical Treatment Abroad Step Two:
Acceptance of surgery or treatment:
Doctor will review of your finalized web-based medical assessment, necessary photos or x-rays, and discuss with you as required to confirm you for surgery or procedure.
Connect with your Coordinator for medical treatment abroad:
Once your doctor has accepted your candidacy for surgery you’re going to be contacted by your coordinator to build the hotel and discuss any particular accommodations you would like.
Scheduling your medical trip:
Multilingual medical team will provide you additional details which include a full schedule explaining;
- Any kind of pre-operation lab work
- The treatment
- Estimated time to recover
- Transportation arrangements
- Accommodation information
- Essential contact numbers
- Arriving to the hospital
You are going to meet the hospital or medical center’s shuttle service from the nearest international airport who will pick patients to the destination. The hospitals are located in the major cities in desired country.
Medical Treatment Abroad Step Three:
After the Treatment:
- Return to home from the hospital or hotel stay
- If the doctor demands follow-up assessment, you are going to stay in the exclusively listed partner hotels till you are permitted for journey
- Leaving the country after the doctor’s confirmation
You can still contact the provider even when you return to your home:
- Recovery under the doctor’s control
- After you return to home, the hospital will follow-up along with you to be sure that the recovery is certainly going well, answer any inquiries and help for any after care needs you might have.
Learn more about Medical Treatment Abroad
If you are ready to begin, please submit the form here to get a free quote. When you have fill the form, you’ll get cost estimation, in addition to details about the hospitals, doctors, a plan of the traveling, and accommodations.